We’re constantly working to keep the Hideout.tv platform thriving, allowing you to earn more points daily, while maintaining our commitments to our creators and partners. A key component to reaching this goal is a strong anti-fraud defense, which can sometimes lead to false viewer bans from the Hideout.tv platform by our third-party, anti-fraud partners. Therefore, to maintain a strong platform, minimize viewer bans, and also give you an opportunity to earn even more points, we’ve launched Power Watching.
What is Power Watching?
Power Watching is the practice of watching videos on Hideout.tv in a fully-engaged fashion. Essentially, you’re sitting down to watch Hideout.tv free from distractions, actively watching while also following all of the “Do’s and Don’ts” listed in our “Hideout.tv Do’s and Don’ts” article.
What are the Benefits of Power Watching?
Besides getting more enjoyment out of Hideout.tv content, you’ll earn up to 10% more rewards by Power Watching.
I Want to Earn More Points. How Do I Know I Power Watch?
Earning more points at Hideout.tv by Power Watching is easy. Here’s how you do it:
- Log into Hideout.tv and get comfortable
- Pick a channel and start watching
- Make sure to actively watch and pay attention to the content (Minimize distractions, keep browser window fully open, keep sound on, etc.). Be sure to follow all of the DO’s and Dont’s as well.
- Monitor your points often. If you’re starting to earn less points, you may not be actively watching.
- The more you focus on, and actively watch Hideout.tv, the more you’ll earn.
It’s that simple to Power Watch.
Questions About Power Watching?
We’re here to help. Simply click here to submit a support ticket and we’ll get back to you ASAP.